GOOD NEIGHBOR CLEANERS will secure your property for a hurricane by putting furniture and objects that may become airborne away and closing all hurricane shutters. All clients will receive a pre and post storm inspection and report as soon as possible after the storm has passed. In the event your property is damaged by a storm, we do have the resources to handle all repairs to restore your property.
Our Hurricane Command Center has the necessary checklist to fulfill our commitment to our customers to give you the peace-of-mind you deserve before, during and after the storm.
- Bring in patio furniture, toys, trashcans, grill, and other items that have the potential to fly away during strong winds.
- Cover all windows – whether using permanent storm shutters or plywood, be sure to cover all windows to ensure protection. Note: Tape does not prevent windows from breaking.
- Clear loose and clogged rain gutters and downspouts.
- Reinforce garage doors; if wind enters the garage it could cause costly structural damage.
- Determine how and where to secure your boat or jet skis (if applicable)
- Install straps or additional clips to secure your roof to the frame structure.
- Turn off propane tanks
- Our Team can assist to ensure your home is stocked with necessary supplies, food, and water.